Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

Welcome to 2006!!!! God can you believe it? '05 was a good year but could have been better if "certain" buildings could have been saved. I managed to make some really good friends this year even though I have never met them face to face. Billy, I hope you are well and I look forward to keeping the history of CCM alive and well with your help and support and I will try and do the same for you. For those of you who care, work stinks. I happen to work in customer service (call center) and it's so hard to keep your head up about the world when it is never uncommon to be cursed out at least 3 times a day. If I could work in a history fact finding type of job that would be as close to perfect as I could get. But oh well. Back to the grind........more to come soon.

SARGE 99

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home