Thursday, January 05, 2006

Jan 5 2006 A NEW REVOLUTION BEGINS

What a wonderful day, (no angie I'm not being sarcastic), HUGE announcement today........................LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.......THE GREENSBORO REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you not familiar with Greensboro Sports, This will be the Gate City's 2nd attempt at an indoor football team. The first was a team in the AF2 known as the Greensboro Prowlers. They folded after the 2003 season with some of the worst attendance in any league at 1,750 avg per game. This was hard for me to take because I was the last mascot and (imo) the best. SCRATCH was my first foray into the world of pro mascots and I was hooked from the get go. Since then I have had the privilege of being SARGE for the GREENSBORO GENERALS and the WINSTON-SALEM POLAR TWINS. I also had the unfortunate job of mascot for a local baseball franchise that shall remain nameless. Anyway, had my 2nd regular season roller hockey game out at the GREENSBORO SPORTSPLEX on tues JAN 3 2006. Very good game which ended in a 14-14 tie. Yours truly had a beautiful top shelf goal and one sweet assist. Many thanks to ED HATHAWAY (hockey director extraordinaire) for his efforts in putting a quality product on the floor each and every dayy!!! Even though I was the victim of a bogus call for holding the stick....hehe had to put that in there. l8r all!!!!

SARGE 99

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM, Blogger Sarge 99 said...

with my knuckles. hehehehee sorry ed just takin jordys place

SARGE 99

 

Post a Comment

<< Home