Monday, January 22, 2007

The Clampetts go high-tech!!!!


For those of you who may know my parents, you know as well as I do that technology confuses them. A lot of baby boomers have trouble with operating newer techno stuff. Today starts to change that a little (i hope). My Mom and Dad have just hooked up the internet. They went with the same provider that I went with and are very happy that they did. Here is a pic of the computer that will undoubtetly be part of the cause of new stress. For them and me!!!! LOL

Sarge 99

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jethro! Thanks for all your help. Hey! Wait a minute! What's that I see? Come here honey! I think they're piping in sunlight...let's call Sarge. He'll know what it is, for sure. I may be dumb about some things but I was smart enough to give birth to you. You are one of us...ha, ha, ha, ah (read: evil laugh)

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Sarge 99 said...

Wooooo come on Ellie Mae!! Lets head down to the ol cement pond and catch some critters for supper!! You know I kid cause I love yall and can!!

SARGE99

 

Post a Comment

<< Home