Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Vacations are never long enough

I was only gone a week but I have been so busy that I just haven't had time to post. Looks like the Wal-Mart on the old Carolina Circle Mall property is just about ready to open. Just what the world needs, ANOTHER wal-mart. Has anyone here seen the movie Office Space?? I work with Milton. He is 63 yrs old and very set in his ways and is currently driving me up the freaking wall this morning. But that is at my full-time job. My Parttime is going great and it looks like I will be busy through the fall. Madison is growing like a weed and shares my love of malls. She will be 4 on Oct 14th. I promise I will begin posting more often. If anyone reads and enjoys this please send more readers my way. I would be more apt to post more often if I knew anyone cared. Sorry had to get it out. Talk to ya later..

SARGE 99

3 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Billy said...

Hey, it's nice to hear from you again. I heard the new Wal-Mart's going to open on August 16. I'm actually writing this on my laptop here at the beach. Kure Beach, NC. South of Wilmington.

 
At 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! I work with a couple of Milton's myself! Since you mentioned Office Space I am wanting to see it again now! I love that movie for some WEIRD reason. I guess thats another thing that makes me LA... tee hee hee. I bet you wish you were still on vacation. I wish I had a vacation sometime during the year! LOL! That doesnt come my way often. I cant believe that Maddie is about to be 4! Kade is about to be 2 on Oct. 4th... Kaleb will be 7 on Sept. 27th! Where does the time go????

TTYL= Deep South Georgia Girl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home