Tuesday, May 15, 2007

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!

Well folks it has been a crazy few weeks for ya old buddy Sarge. First off please know that I am alive and well, just have been working pretty much non-stop for the past few weeks. The only time I have taken off has been for some family time and Mothers Day. A quick note to the women in my life, I consider myself VERY blessed to have you in my life. My mom is always there for support, love and praying for me to make the best decisions that I can (she still likes to interject hers once in a while). Angie and Madison are truly the loves of my life. Maddie is just like me but female and Angie is truly my soulmate. I am blessed to live within a 1/2 mile of them all and to my grandmother Nancy. I swear that woman is a saint. She has to be to put up with some of the crackheads in my family. LOL. All that being said I need to vent. I work full time for a wonderful company, but sometimes the rumor mill just gets to be a tad silly. I thought when I got out of High School that most of the backbiting and backstabbing would be over in my life. I WAS SOOOOOOOO WRONG!!! Basically and I will not give details, lets just say that I have figured out who I can trust with a secret and who I cannot. It hurts me deeply that I have considered these people friends and they did nothing but let me down. People like to start vicious rumors I suppose to make their pathetic little insignficant lives some sort of twisted purpose. I have NO time nor space for these so-called friends in my life. So with that said I reiterate......MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND FOCUS ON MAKING YOUR LIFE BETTER AND STAY OUT OF MINE!!!! THAT SHOULD KEEP YOU BUSY FOR A LIFETIME!!!
I am also happy to report that most of the people in my life that matter have been great to talk to but I just needed to vent this out.

STAY SAFE OUT THERE!! SHAKE A SOLDIERS HAND AND THANK THEM FOR THEIR SACRIFICE AND SERVICE TO PROTECT YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOUR POLITICAL AFFILIATION IS!!

SARGE 99!!

2 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travis,
You can run but you can't hide from "STUPID PEOPLE"! They are everywhere sadly. It's sad so much energy is spent on one being nosey instead of directing it towards something that could make a difference. You think as an adult you leave those games back in school. I guess some people never grow up or learn to mind thier own business. I'm one to love a good joke and laugh at myself daily but never at the expense of soemone else. Hello last I looked bullets don't have eyes !!! So hold you head high and just chalk it up to working with a few morons and like you said ..NOW YOU KNOW who you can talk to and trust with not so public information now. your wild haired friend :)

 
At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the sentiment about me son, although I think I've done pretty well to stand back and let you make your own decisons. Especially lately,right. Give a girl some credit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home