Thursday, January 19, 2006

What a Day

Hello out there, Hope you are all doing well. Well work is work and fun is fun but one thing that isnt fun is having to break up hockey fights as a referee. I started being one of the hated zebras about 6mths ago and I usually love it. But when you got 2 16 yr olds and the hormones ragin, 1 incident can cause all sorts of repercussions. Anyway for those who may care they are cool with each other and I am sure the families got involved fast. Thanks go out to ed for helping bill and myself with making the correct decision on penalties. Drove by the Carolina Circle property last evening and noticed the sign out front said "The Shoppes by Pyramids Village". Cant wait to see what happens to the place. Very surprised to see The Craftsman Studio was still standing and with power??! Guess we will know soon. l8r

SARGE 99

2 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Billy said...

Shoppes by Pyramid's Village? I guess everything Carolina Circle has been tossed in the trash. Oh well. Glad to know the name.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Sarge 99 said...

no prob billy, I will try to get some pics tomorrow and post them. Maybe a then and now style since I have some of the old sign also

SARGE

 

Post a Comment

<< Home