Monday, March 13, 2006

Another week down

Well everyone it has been a while and like my friend Billy, I just haven't been wanting to do any hardcore blogging for a while now. My part-time job has picked up and there is just not as much time in the day as I would like. For those who care my full-time job is going great and I just found out that I get a bonus this year!!!! I spent this past thurs at the ACC Tournament with my very good friend from Charlotte. THANKS ICE CHEX!!! More to come soon.....


SARGE 99

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Billy said...

I can understand that. Sometimes certain events pop up and prevent you from blogging. Due to the closure of my school, I'm only capable of blogging small weekly posts like the Garfield of the Week and the Road Sign of the Week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home