Thursday, January 26, 2006

Wheeewwwwww Man am I tired!!

Hello All!! What a week it has been already. Work is going good if you care, Hockey may be making a comeback to the Triad area if all of the rumors are true. Well on Wednesday the 25th I had to Ref another High School League game out at the GREENSBORO SPORTSPLEX. Check that 3 games. Man I love to ref but I just want one game without any controversy. Anyway I should have some pics tonight or tomorrow of the new signs out at the old Carolina Circle Mall property. If any of you are looking for a GREAT T-SHIRT or COFFEE MUG, visit the link at GIRH.COM and check out the merchandise that is now available and if you are in need of GREAT HOCKEY EQUIPMENT visit my good friends at PUCKTOWN.COM and just let DAN know that you read it here or that Sarge sent you.

THANKS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home