Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

Hi All!!! Glad that I am apparently getting some new readers to the blog. ;) So HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! I hope all the ladies in your life know how much you appreciate and care for them on this special day. I thought I would drop a few lines about the important ladies in my life, starting with my grandmother Nancy. I love this little woman, she never has had a house that you couldnt play in as a child and she never showed any of the grandchildren more love that the others. But we all knew not to cross her, just ask me and I will tell you about Kmart. My wonderful and beautiful wife Angie, there is not enough space on the web for me to begin to tell you how much I love, adore and respect her. She has not surprised me at all with how great of a mother she has been to Madison. I tell Maddie all the time that she should just watch her mother and she will learn how to be the perfect mom and wife. Our best friend Jamie is so awesome!! Not only is she a 3rd shift nurse after going back to school in her late 20's, but she also juggles the duties of being a wife, the stress of nursing, the fun ;) of being a mother to a daughter who is very headstrong, but she is also the mother to an autistic son. Jared is a very complex child whos mood will change in an instant but you can tell he loves his mom. Angie and I admire Jamie more than anyone will ever know. Now this is the first year that my Mom and I didn't spend Mothers Day together and that was ok. She got a free trip to the beach with some friends and needed a getaway. My Mom is and always will be one of my best friends. I know that I can call her anytime of the day or night if I am upset about something and I know she will talk to me and calm me down. Quick background, I just started a new job after leaving the one I was at for over 5yrs. I have been very depressed and took a big hit to my self confidence. I haven't really told many people but I have been depressed for several months now. I talked to Mom a few nights ago for about 2 hrs. I am now happy and content with every aspect in my life. THANKS MOM!!!! I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAD FUN AT THE BEACH!!! Guys, tell your Mom you love em. You only have one!!! Ladies, a sincere HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU ALL!!! Angie, Jamie, Meemaw Nancy, I LOVE YOU AND ADMIRE YOU ALL!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger JmeLynn said...

Thanks for the sweet words and for allowing Steven and I to be a part of your lives. We love you all and look forward to our friendship growing over the many years to come.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home