Sunday, February 01, 2009

Wow how time flies!!!

Oh my goodness!! So sorry for the long delay. I have had some provider issues and just not able to find time to devote to the blog lately. For those of you who dont know me, I have embarked on a new career path. I was able to find another company where it seems like more of a family than a job. So we did go on a cruise to the Bahamas, (I didn't even get off the boat) and Half Moon Cay. We did have a wonderful time. The weather was beautiful. Ya boy Sarge is a tech nut and I love new gadgets!! The wife just got me a Blackberry Pearl!!! This thing is awesome!! (Once I figure it all out!!) HAHAHAHAHA!!! My daughter is doing well in school and we are currently trying to find a new family member since we lost Calle. Another one wont take her place but we all miss having a dog in house. The blog may be moving soon so I will keep you updated and I promise to do a better job at updating!!!

SARGE99

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Billy said...

I'm actually looking into getting one of those Blackberry Pearls eventually. They look really nice. I'm mainly looking for a cell phone that'll have a ringer that I can hear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home